The 2020-2021 Reflections Theme is: “I Matter Because…”
PTA Reflections is a nationally acclaimed student recognition program to encourage artistic creativity in the classroom and at home. Students of all grades and abilities may participate and explore the arts based on the 2020-2021 theme: “I Matter Because…”
Students may choose to participate in one or all of the available arts categories:
- Dance Choreography
- Film Production
- Music Composition
- 2D Visual Arts
- 3D Visual Arts
How to Submit Artwork
Deadlines vary by each individual school. Check with your PTA/PTSA for your school’s deadline.
- Complete a Student Entry Form
- If submitting a digital work, send your file to school on a labeled USB Flash Drive or CD. Please do not email the entry to your Reflections Chair or PTA/PTSA unless instructed to do so.
- Send 3D projects in packaging for transportation (i.e. a box, bubble wrap, etc.)
- Learn how to wrap your visual arts and photography entries
- Your Reflections Chair or PTA/PTSA will let you know where to deliver completed entries before your school deadline
Entry Form & Rules
Are you a local unit Reflections Chair? Join our Reflections MemberHub group to get more details and updates: https://cherokeecountycouncil.memberhub.com/hub/CCCPTAReflection
NEW! Local PTA Reflections Chair Roles & Responsibilities Guide
Cherokee County Council PTA Reflections 2020-21 Virtual Awards Celebration
December 3, 2020
Thank You to Our 2019-2020 Judges
Visual Arts – Tammy Pillittere
3D Visual Arts – Laura Murrey
Photography – Dan Carmody
Literature – Beth
Dance – Tiffany Rafferty
Music – Bach to Rock Alpharetta
Film/ Video – Stephanie Tiner
Congratulations to Our Cherokee County PTA 2019-2020 Reflections Winners!
The search is on for the 2022-23 National PTA Reflections program theme! The student who submits the winning entry will receive $100, and his or her theme will be announced at the National PTA Convention and Exhibition in June 2021.
Please review the past themes listed on the form linked below. Repeat themes will not be considered. Participation in the Reflections Program theme search is optional. State Deadline for 2022-2023 Theme SEARCH Entries: November 1, 2020